I’m a bay area guy. My family has been here for years; my great-grandparents moved here in 1942 and both my parents were raised close by. I have lived at my moms house in Richmond for my entire life, and have moved countless places around the Bay Area with my Dad and Stepmother. I have not really had an impact ecologically, but I am beginning to get more out into nature, and help my mom in the garden. I wrote a book about To Kill A Mockingbird a few years ago as a project that received an A. My favorite animal is the Panda Bear, an animal that I have liked since preschool and an animal my grandmother adored. I really hope that Richmond cleans up. Even though this will be a very gradual change, I think that the process of removing most of the bad areas and connecting the communities will be great for my city. I don’t spend a whole lot of time in my town. I go to school in Marin and I basically come home and stay in the house. Most of the other activities that I am a part of take place in cities surrounding Richmond because there is not a whole lot to do in my city. I recommend that people do not come into Richmond scared. Many people are under the impression that the entire city is bad neighborhoods but it is not so. Most of Richmond is not like this and people would find this out if they actually came to Richmond. Just be friendly, and all will be well!
Here is a picture of me in my natural element, on the baseball field.
No comments:
Post a Comment