Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Solo Hike 1

Solo Hike 1: This spot is very peaceful. I still see lots of cars, but the sound of the every day traffic is distant.
What I see:
  • Lots of plants, grass, trees.
  • There are lots of birds too. Swallows, jays, crows, and some I don't know the names of
  • The basketball court is full of people, as it usually is on a friday night.
  • Only the occasional car drives by.
What I hear:
  • Birds chirping
  • insects buzzing, but I don't know where it's coming from
  • Tires on the concrete
  • Basketball shoes squeaking on the blacktop
  • the rustle of the leaves of trees
What I feel:
  • Like this is how I should
  • This park is very quiet, I should have taken the time to sit here before
  • Places like this should be more popular instead of playing video games.

No comments:

Post a Comment